In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to fold a hexagonal, six-point paper star with origami. Take a hexagonal sheet of paper and fold in half from all corners. Then fold each side inward up to the center point. Open up all the folds. Now fold one side up to the center point. Then fold one corner back over itself and fold the next side of the paper up to the center point. Continue like this for all sides and you will now have a smaller folded hexagon. Then lift up each flap and collapse it over itself. You have to watch the video for further steps as it will not make sense without the demonstration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades