This video demonstrates how to make a hexagon from a square paper. Fold a square paper into half horizontally. Fold this rectangle into half again forming a square one-quarter of the original size. Fold the open edge towards the center fold on either side forming a crease. Take the closed corner and fold towards the center crease. Open the center fold and fold it inwards. Fold the corner towards the diagonal edge on both sides, this forms a cone like structure with a paper edge at three-quarter the length. 1 cm away from this edge draw a straight line parallel to the edge and using a pair of scissors cut along the line. Fully open the folds and you have made a hexagon from a square paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades