In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to fold a Heavy Rain-style paper origami bird. For this project, you will need a square sheet of paper. Fold it diagonally across both diagonals. Open it up and fold one corner up to the center point of the paper. Flip it over and fold the other three corners to the center point. Now fold all the four corners to the center point. Flip it over and now fold it in half as shown in the video. Then you pull out both ends from the center and watch the video to unfold further to give it the shape of the bird.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades