Take a square piece of paper to begin. Fold in diagonally in half to form a triangle. You then fold both ends up so that it will form a smaller diamond shape. You then repeat what you just did, but folding two of the ends up again to meet the other side. Fold your piece of paper in half again revealing another smaller triangle. Flip the paper over and unfold the smaller pieces that you folded up to meet the ends. Pull these apart and then fold down in the middle. Bend in the 4 pointy corners that remain and you'll have created a heart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades