In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to fold a hanging origami ornament from Ana Maria, an Origami artist. You will need four sheets of rectangular paper of two different colors. Take one sheet and fold it diagonally. Flip the paper over and fold back along the same diagonal again. Now fold both the protruding corners back to match the edge of the paper. Repeat these steps with the other three sheets of paper. Then you got to lock the four folded sheets as shown in the video making sure that the colors are alternating. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades