In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to fold an origami water bomb. Users will need a square paper. Begin by folding the paper in half both horizontally and vertically. Then fold the paper diagonally in half both ways. Now fold the edges into the middle to form an isosceles triangle. Then fold the edges to the middle to form a diamond shape. Fold all the tips to the middle and then fold all the corners to the middle. Finish by tucking the triangle edges into the pockets and blow up the paper. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in origami and would like to learn how to create a paper water bomb.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades