Kevin demonstrates how to make a paper frog. Take a regular sheet of construction paper. Fold the outer ends towards the center forming a triangle. Fold a crease at the base of the triangle and cut it out. Open the folds and you can observe two creases. Create two X-shaped creases by bending the opposite corners. Hold the triangles on the side of the X and squash it down such that the other two triangles meet. Repeat the process on the other side. This forms a square with a diagonal cut containing four flaps. Fold each flap towards the center forming two smaller squares with cuts, meeting at the corner on a square base. Fold all the small triangles, from the center outwards meeting the outer edge. These form the legs of the frog. Flip over and fold the two outer corners towards the center. This pointed end forms the head of the frog. Bend the back end as forward as possible and form a triangle. This fold contains a pocket on either sides. Insert the two folds forming the head into the pockets and press down. Bend the whole frog in half such that the legs touch each other. Bend the back half of the frog in half again outwards. Your frog is now ready. Gently press the rear end and the frog will leap forwards.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades