This is a video tutorial in the Arts & Crafts category where you are going to learn how to fold a five-point paper barn star. You will need a square sheet of paper. Fold it in half to make a rectangle. Take the right folded corner and fold it up to the left edge of the rectangle. Place the corner about 1/3 from the top edge and fold the sheet. Next take the left corner and fold it over the edge you just folded. Finally take the flap on the right and fold it over to the opposite side. Now cut a slant from the mid-point of the right edge to the opposite corner. Watch the video for further steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades