In this tutorial, we learn how to fold an easy plane. First, fold a piece of copy paper on one side into a triangle, then open up and fold the opposite way, making creases on both sides. Next, fold the triangle further, until you have a shape that looks like a house. Next, fold the two flaps up on top to keep the triangle shape. Then, fold them both down. After this, fold the sides of the triangles into the crease in the middle of the paper. Next, fold the paper in half and make a wing by folding the bottom of the paper in half and tearing off the bottom. Make an extra wing out of this, then use it to apply to the airplane and you will be finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades