Watch a person fold an origami box. This is an open box, like a drawer, but not like a cube. First step is typical, just make creases between the opposite corners. next step is to fold all four corners to the center point where the first two creases cross. next two opposite flat sides are folded over to the center so the fold is parallel to the sides. then unfold these last two folds, and redo it with the other two perpendicular sides. then unfold everything but two of the corner-to-center folds. then refold two opposite parallel side folds. There will be a right triangle at each end, fold it under, and then make two diagonal creases on each side. now unfold most of it and make a long tray, tuck the long ends into the tray to make an open box.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades