The bird of paradise looks really neat and is surprisingly simple to fold. It makes a great table decoration for that special dinner you have coming up.
Just follow the video below:
You can use all kinds of napkins. In the video, a really cheap paper napkin is used. If you have them, use fabric napkins or high class paper napkins, it will give you a more noble looking result.
- You can use spray starch to make your bird of paradise more robust.
- Iron the napkin after the first two folds for a neat result.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades