This video shows the way to make a paper balloon. A square paper is taken. Two perpendicular folds are made down the diagonals of the square. Then an isosceles triangle is made by folding one side of the square towards its opposite side and the other two sides are tucked in. Now there are four isosceles-right triangular flaps. The flaps are folded along its middle to resemble isosceles triangular flaps. The edge of the flaps is folded towards the center. The free end of the flap is tucked into the packet now created. Now the balloon is created. The balloon is blown.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades