This video tutorial demonstrates how to fold a Bluten Kusudama. For this we have start with an eight by eight cm piece of paper. Fold it into half. Fold the half into another half so as to make the paper into four equal parts. Now fold this into half creating a cube. Now open the paper we can see that there are eight equal parts. Again fold the paper from one corner to the first vertical fold. The first vertical fold will meet the center fold, creating an oblique. Now fold in the same way in the opposite direction. By turning the first flip inwards and turning the paper horizontal and turn the flips outwards. Tuck in the extra outer flips inwards. Do the same for the other part. Now unfold the little flaps. Turn around an turn the frisk part inwards and then the outer flip outwards. Grab all of the little flips on the center and push the corners outwards. It can be made into a small boat like shape. Sharpen the creases and make sure all is perfect. Make 30 such pieces. Pack all these pieces together. Actually there is no need of glue but it will give a perfect look if we use the glue. Work clockwise and glue in all the 30 pieces. This will make a very beautiful Bluten Kusudama.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades