Cut a square or rectangle card. Similarly make another one but a square hole in the middle. Cut a square of page protector exactly same size of the card and paste it on the back side of the card with the hole using a glue or tape. Now paste a journaling or note you made to the middle of the card without the hole using glue. Place mounting tape on all four back sides of the card with the page protector. Now remove the outside of the mounting tape on three sides, not four. Place the card with journaling on top. Through the fourth side put some glittering things if you like and seal it. Now your scrapbook shaker box is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades