STORM THE CASTLE Webmaster and Writer Will Kalif offers a short tutorial on how to make a origami gift box for beginners. All you need is eight square pieces of paper all exactly the same size. You can pick between four inch, five inch or six inch size paper depending on what size gift box you want to make. Your sheets of paper can be all the same pattern, of varying patterns, patterned on one side or patterned on both sides; however, please note that four of your sheets will be used for the top of the box and the other four will be used for the bottom of your box, when choosing paper. First you will fold each sheet of paper into an origami part that will be used to make your gift box. Then after you have made all the necessary parts, you will assemble four pieces together to make the top and four pieces together to make the bottom. After you have completed the top and bottom, simply join to make an your origami gift box.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades