In this video we learn how to do basic folds to make a paper football. First, fold a piece of paper in half and then fold each half in towards the center crease. Next, choose one and turn it over to make a triangle. Then, flip this triangle up and make another triangle. Continue to fold new triangles until you reach the end of the strip. Once you reach the top, you will have excess paper left over. Fold this down and then tuck the flap into the triangle so you are left with a triangle. Flick this around with your finger and your paper football is complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades