Origami purists will argue that all origami creations, no matter how complex, should be folded from one single sheet of paper, but the rules were made to be broken, right? If you've already mastered the art of one-sheet origami projects like frogs and cranes, challenge yourself to this project: a tetrahedra composed of five intersecting pyramidal shapes.
Each module has 5cm x 15cm. You'll need 6 modules for each tetrahedron (total of 5 x 6 = 30 modules).
It really is a challenging puzzle to put it all together but it is also very fun! Good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades