In this video we learn how to create a simple paper football. First, fold off a strip of a piece of paper and then cut it or rip it off the page. After this, grab the bottom of the paper and fold it into a triangle. From here, fold the triangle up and then continue to fold it making the same triangle shape. Do this until you reach the top of the strip of paper. You will have a small piece of paper left over at the top of the strip. With this, you will take it and tuck it into the small pocket that was formed from folding the triangles. Then, hold this with one finger and flick it with another to use the football!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades