In this video we learn how to create a paper football. First, take a piece of paper and fold it in half vertically. After this, create a crease and cut this in half with scissors. From here, fold the bottom of the paper into a triangle after folding the paper in half once more. Continue to fold the triangle until you reach the end of the strip of paper. Take the end tab of the piece of paper and tuck it into the pocket that you created when you folded up the paper. Then hold this with one finger while you flick it with the other hand and you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades