In order to make a paper airplane, you will need the following: 8 x 11 sheet of paper and a scissors. Lay the paper out on a flat surface. Pick up the right side bottom corner. Bring it over to meet the left edge of the paper, at the point at which the left hand corner is perfectly bisected. Crease it. Open it. Repeat the fold on the other side. Open it. Now, make an accordion fold. Fold the 2 small corners down. Then fold the 2 diamond shapes upward. Next, fold both sides in. Tuck the points in. Flip it over. Fold it back. Next, turn it over on its side and fold it. Next, cut off the unused portion. Fold the strip in half widthwise. Fold 1 side in one inch. Cut the tip. Insert the tail into your plane. Then, fold the wings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades