In this video, Ngai Chun Cheung demonstrates how to make an origami suit jacket. He begins by folding a right triangle and tearing off the excess to make a perfect square. He folds it on both diagonals, then folds the four corners into the center. He turns the paper over and folds all four corners into the center again. Then he turns it over and again folds all four corners into the center. He turns it over and opens the four corners partially and folds them flat to make rectangles on all four corners. Then he turns it over and folds it in half downward, making a suit jacket shape. He opens the middle and folds tiny lapels onto the suit jacket, then folds the exposed layer downward to make the shirt collar. This video is very easy to follow and shows how to make a very realistic suit jacket out of a square of paper.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades