This video was about how to create an origami rice ball. First, take a piece of square paper and turn it so that the corners are in the form of a compass. Now fold the paper's top corner and bring it towards the bottom. Then unfold it and fold the left edge to to right edge. Now unfold it. Now fold the bottom corner up about a third of the way. Bring the remainder of the bottom half up over the center fold. You should now have a triangle. From there, take both sides of the triangle and fold it in a bit of the way. Now fold the bottom corners of the new triangle underneath it. The paper should now look like an upside down diamond. Now take the top corner and fold it down, leaving you with the origami rice ball.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades