Origami is an activity which brings life to paper and can be enjoyed by both adults and children alike. In this video, Ngai Chun Cheung demonstrates how to make a mobile phone stand using origami. He begins by folding a rectangular piece of paper at the center lengthwise. Next, he folds the outer open sides to touch the folded edge on one side, which forms a triangle. Then he flips the long rectangular side to form another triangle next to the first one. The paper is opened out and folded along the sides of the second triangle and then along the center crease. Then the open side is folded and turned to the right from above, in alignment with the folded center of the rectangle. The open end is tucked into the gap to seal the edge. The remaining rectangular side is then folded to form another triangle, alongside the sealed edge. The paper is then opened out and the outer free end is folded from the outside, to meet the base line of the triangle. This folding at the center is repeated twice. The edges are caved in slightly at both ends, to enable support for the stand. You can now place your mobile phone on the stand you created, priceless and worth the effort!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades