In this tutorial, we learn how to create an origami bird. Start with a rectangle, then fold a triangle into the end of it. After this, fold a crease down the middle of the triangle and tear it off. Next, fold this triangle in half, then in half on the other side. Push down in the middle crease to make a diamond shape on both of the sides as well, then fold down to reach the bottom of the diamond. Fold the top up and the bottom up, then bring the edges into each other to create a pocket. After this, you will need to bring the edges in and continue to fold until you have created the wings on the bird, then you will have an origami bird!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades