Don't get us wrong: We adore gift boxes, as they let us both conceal a gift and make the gift look more appealing by wrapping up the box in pretty wrapping paper and smacking a bow on top, but there's one big gripe we have about them. They either come in Small, Medium, or Large. So if your gift doesn't exactly fit one of those predesignated sizes, then the box is either too small in areas or too large, which is a pain.
If you wish you could have a perfectly shaped gift box (no protruding corners, no extra space), then simply take a look at this helpful origami tutorial. You'll learn how to origami a super easy gift box for beginners.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades