Wear your heart on your sleeve - literally - by crafting this origami heart pin. Show some love for Cupid's holiday by creasing and folding your way to origami perfection.
This heart pin can be used as a bookmark, and as a present it can be tucked into a book of romantic poetry.
This one is like a pin and can be placed in floral arrangements or even used as a bookmark.
In Japan, Valentine's Day is usually a holiday when girls give boys chocolate. Women often give chocolate to the person they love, but also the men in their family and the men they work with (especially those in a higher position then themselves). This means giving lots of chocolate. Small gift boxes for all budgets are available at stores with lots of male related themes (sports, beer, whiskey). Next month, on March 14th, we celebrate White Day and that is when all the men who got chocolate give back to the women by giving cookies. Lately, these traditions have lessened and more people try to copy the Western ways for celebrating Valentine's Day.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades