In this video we learn how to craft a paper football. First, take a sheet of paper and cut it into a strip. After this, take the strip and fold down the top into a triangle. Then, continue to fold the triangle down until you reach the end of the strip. You will have an extra flap of paper left at the bottom of the strip. Tuck this into the pocket that you have made when you were folding the triangles. Then, use this to place underneath your finger and shoot with your other for a fun paper football to enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades