Moneygami is exactly what you think it is - a hybrid of money and origami. Rather than folding origami with your typical origami tissue papers, you can craft yourself something truly special by using money instead.
This particular moneygami tutorial explains how to fold a ring from a dollar bill, highlighting the "1 dollar" sign as the "diamond" part. However, any other American bills will work, yet larger bill numbers for $10, $20, $50, or $100 usually get cut off from the top portion of the ring.
Viewers from other countries who may not have American bills handy, so you'll also learn a way you can make this using regular printer paper.
Length: 15.5 cm
Width: 6 cm
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades