This video demonstrates how to make 3D Origami. If you want to make some 3D origami animals, you need this video as first step. You will need a normal sheet of paper (size A4). One rectangle is a 1/32 of this. The fastest method is to cut them out with a knife. You will use these to fold triangles, make a "basement" and stabilize them to make rows. This is the perfect primer video for 3D origami. Learn how to fold 3D origami modules.
Musik: Enya - Fire and Ice
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades