A paper plane that can fly over 100 feet? This is what you're looking for.
This week, I'm gonna show you another great origami paper plane that will fly really far and straight if you fold it right.
Just follow the tutorial carefully and you can make it. EASY!
IMPORTANT: Remember to adjust the paper plane before you toss it. Generally I bend the back of the wings a bit then gently toss it inside the room to see if the plane flies straight and stable. If so, you can go outside and try to toss harder.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades